Items Drop-off Procedures
Items Dropoff Procedures
Drop-off times during school hours: 3rd lunch, 11:05-11:50 am
Process for drop-off:
· Person dropping off item must be on student list in eSchool.
· It is the drop-off person’s responsibility to notify the student the item has been dropped off.
Items NOT accepted:
· Money in any form, phones, airpods.
· No deliveries will be accepted from Grub Hub, Uber Eats, Door Dash or any food delivery service.
· Emergencies (torn pants, female issues, etc.)
· Medicine – anytime. Our nurse will be called to the office to meet the parent to accept medicine; if she needs to, she will take a parent to the clinic for more complicated issues.
Strategies for helping a student outside of drop-off times:
· Student will not go hungry. Student can "charge" a lunch on their Aramark lunch account. Parent/Guardian can also electronically add money to their student's lunch accounts.
· Forgotten homework: Parent/Guardian can take a photo of homework and send the photo to the student to show teacher as proof of completed work (if teacher chooses to accept this method). We will not accept homework outside of the scheduled drop off time during the school day.
· Please be aware that if a student is checked out of school to get items and then checks back in, they will be subject to disciplinary actions.
Additional Drop-off Times:
· Before 8:40am
· At the end of school – 4:00pm